Friday 5 August 2011

And the 'Rubbish Blogger Award' goes to...

Me!!

I've come to the conclusion that this is NOT going to be a regular blog... how on Earth do people manage kids, home, work and the odd creative moment and still find time to blog about it all???

This will now be an Occasional Blog.

So, this is what I've offered up to the world recently... ;-)

Firstly, Amineko (the pile of bits mentioned in a previous post) has now been completed (!!trumpet fanfare!!) just in time for my daughter to take him away on her first school residential trip...

Here he is looking a bit superior...


And not so...



I've been involved in another ATC swap on Swap-Bot this one was entitled 'Kawaii Mushroom ATC Swap' I was a bit nervous, but got out the Sharpies and the kids' Staedler Ergosoft pencils (fab) and rattled along with an ATC. This one was sent to my partner :-


And this is the one that I received - isn't it lovely?!

You can see more of her artwork here

I'm also a real fan of bags - any bag, I've got hundreds! So I joined a Tote bag swap. I made my partner a Morse Bag (I'm keen to save the planet and if it involves MORE BAGS then hurrah!!) Have a look at this fab and easy tutorial on the Morse-Bag website... and more info about the project too. Anyway, here is the bag and a few goodies thrown in... including, not pictured, a nice packet of Minstrels :-) Nom Nom Nom... I also included some morsebag.com labels in case she fancies having a go (available from the website, super-cheap)
Anyway, that's all for today, if I make anything else I'll remember to take a photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment